Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Past Life Reading/Clearing - Todd

Recently, I did a past life for a young man named Todd. I immediately saw two lives almost overlapping each other. The first life was during Shakespear"s time. Todd was one of the actors that performed Shakespear's plays. He was a young man when he began doing the plays on the stage. At that time, women were not allowed to be on the stage, so young men usually played the women's roles. I saw Todd starting out in a woman's role and he played these parts for a very long time since he looked so young. He continued on the stage until he was quite an older man with white hair and beard and didn't have to wear a wig to play older parts. This was a life he truly enjoyed.

In the second life that played so clearly, Todd was a can can dancer in France. He was a beautiful woman, and a great dancer. He/she had three men all trying to win his/her hand. They used to fight over him/her very often. After quite a few years as a can can dancer, Todd finally found the man of his/her dreams (none of the original three I might add) and settled down and raised a family. The man was wealthy and Todd didn't have to go back to dancing.

When I finished the readings, Todd informed me that he was professional ballet dancer for a large city's Ballet and also did acting. He was 14 when he took up ballet, the same age he was in the first life when he started doing Shakespear. I couldn't have had much better validation than that.

I'm very grateful that I could share this with you.

If you are interested in receiving a Past Life Reading, please visit my website at: http://www.fromme2youonline.com.

Thank you for sharing your time with me.
Love, Joy, Peace,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment