Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Past Life Reading/Clearing - Joan

I love history, always have. It was my favorite subject in school. Always had high grades in it. I love museums, places like Williamsburg, Virginia and Gettsburg, Pennsylvania, old forts, restored historic houses, historic towns, etc, etc. I have lots of books on specific times in our past. Maybe my love of history was preparing me for seeing people's past lives. Sometimes if I'm not hearing a particular year of a past life, I can tell about when it was, by the clothes and surroundings of the people in the past life that I'm seeing.

A particularly interesting book in my library is called "Women's Diaries of the Westward Journey". The book contains actual diaries that women kept during the wagon train era of the mid to late 1800's in the US. There are even photographs of some of the women who had written some of these amazing diaries. I loved the book and read it twice, sometimes studying the photos of these courageous women.

I was asked to do a Spirit Guide reading for a lady named Joan. Joan and her husband were getting ready to move, literally across country, from the west coast to the east coast. I prefer to have at least a day or so ahead of time to be able to "pick up" a list of guides and their information for my client. I sat down at the table two days before meeting with Joan and asked for any of Joan's guides that wanted to come forward and give her information, to do so. Quite a few of her guides started talking to me and telling me things that they wanted Joan to know about them. All of a sudden, a lady, an 1800's lady, came into my vision and said she was one of Joan's guides. She looked so familiar to me. Then I realized where I had seen her before. I jumped up from my chair and ran to my book shelves. There in "Women's Diaries of the Westward Journey" was a photograph of this lady that was standing in my kitchen. She told me she was going to help Joan and her husband travel across the country. To have a photo like this was definitely a first for me. Joan was thrilled to not only see the photo of her guide but be able to read her diary of their difficult journey. Joan and I both knew that her cross country trip would not be anywhere near as treacherous as the 1800's lady, especially since that lady would be helping and guiding them the entire way. As it turned out, the lady is going to be around a long time. Joan and her husband moved to the east coast and a few years later moved back to the west and I'm feeling they will be moving quite a few times more.

I was so grateful for all the information Joan's guides gave me for her. Thanks to all of them.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment