Monday, July 27, 2009

Appropriate Issues for Rune Casts


An appropriate issue is anything that relates to timeliness and right action. You might want advice on whether or not it is the proper moment to make a career change, make an investment, sell a business, move to a different location or home, terminate or initiate a relationship-all these and similar concerns are suitable issues for consulting the RUNES.

I choose to use the word issues rather than questions. For example, a question might be, “Should I quit my job?” whereas to state is as an issue, you would say, “The issue is my work.” Instead of asking, “Should I move from my apartment?” you can state, “The issue is my current living situation.” The small distinction is a crucial one. If you ask a question and the Oracle provides the answer, then your role is a passive one. However, if you present an issue, and Oracle comments on that issue, this allows you to extract your own answer and take responsibility for determining what is right action.

The RUNES never answer you with a “Yes” or “No.” Their counsel is one of preparation and proper conduct so that you may make a clear and conscious decision regarding the issue at hand.

If you don’t have a specific issue in mind, and you still feel drawn to consult the RUNES, simply ask: What do I need to know in my life now? The Oracle’s reply is invariably nourishing and instructive.

Thank you for sharing your time with me. For a Rune Reading, please visit my website at: http://www.fromme2youonline.com/

With Gratitude
Laurie Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment